Monday, February 19, 2007

What's next?

I have been working the overnight shift lately to help out at work. I have had A lot of time to think about things, maybe too much time. I have not had any male-to-male action in a while and want to badly. Sex with my wife has not been very often and even then it’s not been satisfying. I really do think she has lost interest in sex. I have tried a lot of things to make it more interesting, but she really hasn’t responded. I think she just goes through the motions to please me. I fucking hate it, I can just as well jerk off. I am not sure what to make of this latest development. Am I sending some signal that she is picking up on? We used to have a great and active sex life. I am bored to death with it now.

I have been thinking seriously about having the discussion with her about my bisexuality. I realize once the can of worms is opened it can never be closed, so I will be very careful about my decision to do it. We are on vacation this week together with no plans to go anywhere. Maybe this would be a good week to do it. I have been feeling very down lately, kind of dissatisfied with the direction of my life. I am at the stage in my life where the kids are grown and out of the house, reasonably financially ok and in good health. What next? I have waited a long time for this and now comes the restlessness. I have been growing up kids since I was 20. Is it my time now? As I proofread this I realize it sounds like I am rambling on. I guess I am!

I have had contact with my friend from work. He always makes me feel good when I talk to him. We will try to get together this week. Sex with him has always been hot and I look forward to getting together.

1 comment:

raven said...

Welcome to the mix. Got your comment on my own blog. Looking forward to reading more.