Sunday, February 25, 2007

A missed opportunity

I do not want this blog to turn into my sexual exploits. It seems that has been my focus lately. Is my bisexuality totally about the act of sex only?

Last night during the course of our very heated lovemaking, we got into our little fantasy stories again. I told my wife about a fantasy of us and another guy. She seamed to be heated and into it as in the past. We made love for quite some time all the while fantasizing about another guy joining us in bed and engaging in bisexual activity. I made it very clear that I wanted to do this. However, after we were done and just laying in the afterglow, I did not pursue it any further. A total missed opportunity.

Going back to work tomorrow. Not really looking forward to the everyday grind. A lot of times I let it suck the life right out of me. Being in the social services has taken a toll on me, which is one of the reasons I have gone back to school. Will be making a career change within the next year that will remove me from being involved with total strangers’ problems. Soo looking forward to that!

1 comment:

raven said...

Why is it a missed opportunity? Sometimes you get lost in the fun of it all to really pursue it. Plus there's always the scary post orgasm "Oh shit, did I say too much." But why not mention it to her. Like "hey baby, remember last saturday and all that hot talk. That something you'd ever do?" You can put it in an email or in bed one night when you are both having a good night and not exhausted. Make it playful, not too overly serious. Like you're asking for it. I mean if she gets all uptight about it you can just say that you enjoyed how hot and real the talk was and was just curious. That adding others to your sex life has always been a fun part of your fantasies together and just thought you'd ask. I mean what's the harm. You don't even have to make it about a guy, but about adding others in the generic. Or another couple. I know it's one of those stepping off the cliff moments where you don't know where it will go, but if you make it about an extension of your own sex life and not about your own personal wants and desires it could be a positive experience. Just a suggestion since it seems like its something you wish you could muster up the courage to say.