Monday, February 5, 2007

A little further down the road...

I have been satisfied all along with the way I have had to deal with my sexuality. There are times when I do get frustrated that I cannot just go out and have sex with a guy. But I guess that might be so with a woman also. Anyway, My wife is a great wife and mother and doesn't deserve this sneaking around that I have to do. However, I do not have the will nor desire to break up my family. You see what a lot of guys don't realize, when you leave your wife for another man or a woman you don't just leave your wife. You break up your family. I am not and may not ever be ready to do that. So for now, I will just take it as it comes.

It is quite difficult to meet safe and sane guys or , although I have been lucky, you see I am totally straight acting and looking. I am just a regular guy with a secret. I would never hint at or hit on any of my friends for fear of exposure.

I am right now involved sexually with a former employee who was gay and out. We went out for a drink on his last day working for me and he hit on me and I caved in. He is a great guy, just a little fem but very cool. I actually envy his ability to be out and comfortable with his sexuality.
This is a new thing for me as I never had a sexual relationship with someone I new before. It really seems to be going OK at the moment. Well that's all for now

No comments: