Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Some time off......

I think the weather here is starting to get to me. The winter has been mild up until a few weeks ago. Then we had the bitter cold and just recently snow/ice storm. On top of that I have been working the overnight. Bored with it all. On vacation this week, time to remember who I am. Had a busy weekend but now things have slowed down. Will be doing some projects around the house that I have been putting off. Have been cruising CL to see if I can hook-up with someone. I know I have said this before but need some male-to-male contact real soon. Especially that sex with wife has not been satisfying. I will also work on that some more this week. I really need to know if it is her, or am I giving off some vibe. I think spending some time with her this week will be a good thing. I really do want back our old sex life.

1 comment:

raven said...

From my own experience when I was in the middle of being confused and was really into messing around with other guys behind my wife's back I know that I gave off something. Or it wasn't so much that I gave off something, but rather my wife could sense that something was bothering me and that I had withdrawn some. I certainly know that the temptation is incredible (especially in this city where it's so easy with craigslist and other sites), but I think you need to take a step back and figure out where things are coming from. It's hypocritical considering where I've been and come from, but I guess I know how easy it is to get lost in your own feelings or lack of understanding of what you are feeling. And it's easy to just keep going after the sex in the absence of understanding.

But I think the more you try to step back and try to figure out what's going on with you the better.