Thursday, March 29, 2007

Time heals wounds?

The passage of time has lessened the stress I have been going through. The outing situation at work has calmed down, the gossipers have moved on and my health has improved over the last couple of weeks. My so called friend at work has tried to make conversation but I am just to angry with him to discuss the situation.

As things settle, my thoughts turn back to my bi/sexuality. I have not had any sex lately and am in need of some. I worked my way down to the local cruising spot yesterday but it was pretty quiet. I did see someone that I had hooked up with a few years ago and he tried to get my attention, but I kinda made believe I did not see him. He came with too many rules. I am more of a go with the flow guy. While i do have my limits, they are few. Unfortunately, I came home and took care of myself.

As I am feeling stronger by the day I will continue my quest this weekend to bring my wife along my bisexual journey.Boy am I felling much better...

No comments: