Friday, April 6, 2007

It is a Good Friday

So today is Good Friday and good it has been so far this morning. After more then a few hectic weeks things are starting to settle down. My health has improved and work seems to be going ok, although busy. My relationship with my wife has been also improving mostly because I have made the extra effort to make it so. I am always surprised at the outcome of things when I put in extra effort. You would thing that I would have figured this out by middle age.

After a long time (I think months) I have finally made a hook-up. I occasionally hook-up with a younger guy who is great in bed. Sometimes it’s a quickie and some time not. This last time it was not a quickie and boy was it good. When I go a long time without male to male contact I forget how good I feel afterwards. As I said in previous post I love sex with woman but also love it with guys. I feel sooo relaxed at this moment, and that would be because we just finished a little while ago.

Looking forward to taking a trip to a warmer climate in a few weeks, it will be nice to get out of this crappy weather we have been experiencing lately, also looking forward to spending some down time with my wife. Still have not had the conversation with her, but am getting closer everyday. Well, till next time…

No comments: