Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back into the closet...

It’s been awhile since I have been here and a lot has happened. My health has not been good, I think the long hours I have been working are catching up with me. I also think the mental stress of this bi thing is taking its toll on my physical health. I guess I am just run down physically and mentally. Most importantly I have been outed at work.

My so called friend at work, who I trusted (what a fool I was) felt the need to tell some people who he thought he could trust about our “affair” (his word). So you can imagine the fall out from that. Up till now all of my bisexual contacts have been I guess you would say anonymous. I have avoided any kind of relationship with the guys I generally met online. Sure we would have repeat performances, but they were never involved in my every day life. I always avoided that at all costs. Here’s the one guy I trusted and he let me down in a big way, at this point the biggest way possible. I am quite depressed at this turn of events. This whole thing is starting to look like a soap opera. I have never had drama in my life and I really don’t want it to start now.

Being in this physical and mental state is making me think about pulling back on the whole idea about being open with my wife. I think I am going to retreat to the closet for a little while.

2 comments:

J Z Brooklyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raven said...

Hey Man,
Truly that really sucks. I'm sorry the guy at work couldn't be more discrete. That's just so wrong in so many ways. I'd be pissed even in my situation where if it happened my wife would have known about it and there wasn't that to deal with.

It is indeed easy to get mired down in the conversations in your head and there is not question that is can have a a huge impact psychologically which then manifests itself physically.

Hang in there man. I hope you know that there are people out there pulling for you and thinking about you.