Friday, March 9, 2007

Just another day.

I have completed my night shift assignment. If you have been a regular reader of my blog, you will know I have been working the overnight shift temporarily and have not been happy about it. It just seems that you have way to much time to think about your life on the overnight. Not that it’s a bad thing to think about your life, It’s just that when you do the shift on a temporary basis you are usually tired. Thinking about your life when you’re tired all the time makes your problems seem so much more unmanageable.

Going to try to go out and have some fun this weekend. If the chemistry seems right I am going to suggest a 3some to my wife. If this opens a dialogue on the subject of my sexuality, I intend to go with it. I am going to be as straight forward and sensitive as I can be.

In any case I will have to have sex with a guy very soon as I am really horny for some male contact…

No comments: