Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My dry spell continues...

As I sit here and write this I am waiting for responses from a CL ad I just posted. I have some free time and wanted to kill it . Oh, just received a response from a guy, after two emails he tells me now he just got called back to work. What bullshit. I think some of these guys just get off on answering the ads!

I appreciate any and all comments whether they are here or in my email. It does take me some time to get back sometimes, for that I apologize.

I have had some family and financial problems lately. So I think that accounts for my foul mood and preoccupation with sex. I fully realize I am using it as an escape.

Oh, just received another response from my ad, as the guy wants to chat on aol. I did state in ad I wanted this for now. I guess I am losing my patience with these guys. This was a young guy probably looking for pics. Oh yea I am right.


I did have an interesting Saturday night. Went out with wife for diner and to our local pub after and had a few drinks. Interestingly I was checking out the guys and fantasizing about taking one home and having a threesome with wife. Of course it did not happen, but went home and had some good sex with wife anyway.

Another series of emails with the pic collector and now he wants a face pic! This is after I stated in ad I would not send face pics. Help me I am drowning in a see of jerk-offs. Would you believe he is now asking for my stats which are stated in ad. Heeelp.....LOL

I gotta back to the real word and try to get some household chores done. Looks like no hook-up tonight. Just running out of time. Till the next time.

No comments: