Monday, February 4, 2008

Life carries on.....

I didn't realize how sexually frustrated I was until I reread my last post. Wow. I was really uptight. I have since connected with my gay friend who I am growing very fond of. I went over his place this afternoon and had some great passionate sex. He is a great guy who is comfortable in his skin and I think I really envy him for that. He is very attentive and gentle. He makes me feel very comfortable.

I have been dealing with some minor frustrations on the new job. Because the the economy has affected the building industry, my new boss informed us that things are "slow" right now and in order to keep us working we can help him with his home renovation. I am really not into it to tell ya the truth. But it does keep the paycheck coming in. I did not spend two years in a trade school to do home renovation. Unfortunately I have no choice.

On the home front one of my kids is having some family difficult and is talking about breaking up there marriage. I am so fucking angry at them for not even trying to work things out. Not to sound like an old fart, but it seems if things get tough with the younger generation they bail immediately. They have no commitment to anything in there life. If something doesn't work out, get a new one!

I realize my moods have been somewhat affected by the winter, even though it's been mild. I am not a cold weather person I like the warmer weather. The short daylight hours definetly affect my moods.

I rarely talk about my wife here because I don't feel I should. I will make an exception this time. I know I am always complaining how humdrum our sex life is but to be fare she has her own issues to deal with and I don't make it easy for her. She is a very emotionally strong person for which I am grateful, because she holds it together when I meltdown. I just feel like I had to say that. After I reread some posts I realize I can be very hard on her in this blog.


Well, that's it for now.


On a more upbeat note, how about those Giants!!!

1 comment:

J Z Brooklyn said...

Originally sent privately to the Blog author on Feb 7, 2008 10:03 PM

The bottom line is you seem to be unhappy with your life. Do you want your child to be unhappy too? I do understand that people don't try to work things out and are too quick to throw things away, but if there's no kids involved, and there's major unhappiness, why remain that way?

Again, I don't know the whole story, but life is too short to be miserable in it, you know?