Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Where does one bi-guy meet others for sex?

Thanks to Mark for some incite into my current emotional dilemma. I do believe that some folks are attracted to both sexes, not sure why I am currently in this funk. I suppose this is my mid winter blues that usually affects me around this time of the year. I am am more of a warm weather person. Hopefully in the near future, I will be moving to a warmer climate.

I have had some spare time on my hands as of late and have been cruising CL. The one thing I have noticed is, in the NYC area there is no shortage of 20 to 30 year olds looking for sex with other guys in the same age group. As a reasonably attractive middle aged fellow (so I have been told) I do have a hard time meeting other guys. I am not in the gay lifestyle so gay bars are out of the question (although I have a real strong curiosity about going to one). Looking like the guy next door does not help me meet guys for sex. So CL is one of the few options and you know how that works, endless emails, requests for pics, stats etc, then the person just stops responding. Such wasted time and energy. In the summer I do take trips to Sandy Hook clothing optional beach and hang out in the gay section. That makes for great cruising and hook-ups but the winter is tough.

As I reread this I realize it may just be some scattered thoughts, for that I apologize. In any case till the next time...

No comments: